Went To A Car Show Today Lots Of Pics!

scooter3

I entered the SS in a local car show today. This is the third time I have entered a vehicle at this show. Unfortunately I did not place. Way too many full size trucks to compete against, but I did take a few pics. My truck first then some other chevys. Enjoy!

DSC03248.jpg

DSC03249.jpg

DSC03250.jpg

DSC03271.jpg

DSC03272.jpg

DSC03252.jpg

DSC03254.jpg

DSC03255.jpg

DSC03256.jpg

DSC03257.jpg

DSC03258.jpg

DSC03259.jpg

DSC03260.jpg

DSC03261.jpg

DSC03264.jpg

DSC03266.jpg

DSC03268.jpg

That truck only had an Escalade front clip. The inside was really nice. Ostrich seat inserts. The 3500HD was on its frame. The Denali was also nice. The stereo system was crazy. All in all it was a good show. Had a lot of compliments on the SS, but mainly from the older crowd. The younger guys really did not know why my stock silverado was in the show. LOL!

That truck only had an Escalade front clip. The inside was really nice. Ostrich seat inserts. The 3500HD was on its frame. The Denali was also nice. The stereo system was crazy. All in all it was a good show. Had a lot of compliments on the SS, but mainly from the older crowd. The younger guys really did not know why my stock silverado was in the show. LOL!

Ohh ok. i could not tell by the picture that its not a real escalade. That makes it slightly better. That body style escalade is one of my favorite looking vehicles ever so i was shocked to see one lifted but now i c