2 Excellent Members

I'm posting this to make other forum members aware that both Jeff, JF-03-SS and Keith, KJT13 are both top-notch guys who stick to their word. Both of them showed up at the time they specified, and were both nice courteous guys to deal with. As I am selling my truck, I wont be doing any buying/trading for a while, but will still lurk once in a while. With that said, heres two more you can add to the preferred forum member list lol. Just good to know for future deals when and if I get another bowtie! :cheers::chevy:

Thanks for the kind words Tyler. :cheers:

The hood lined up perfectly and looks sick! I can't wait to get it running again. I hope everything works out for you and you end up with another kickass truck in the near future!!

Thanks Tyler. Wish I could have helped you out more (if only the RST was red)
Yeah, maybe the new truck in a year or so will be haha.
Thanks for the kind words Tyler. :cheers: The hood lined up perfectly and looks sick! I can't wait to get it running again. I hope everything works out for you and you end up with another kickass truck in the near future!!
Awesome, glad to see it worked out nice, I knew it would. I cant wait to see pics! Thanks again!