Installed Mod That Was Collecting Dust For The Past 6 Months

04CHASE

i have had a set of the baer 6s front brakes in my garage for a while now and since ive been wanting new rims i deceided to go ahead and throw them on , i almost sold them numerous times but after driving with them this truck will out stop my camaro. it no longer nose dives it just stops nice and smooth but quicker than hell. had a little help from my friends adam ( although he was sick) and reynaldo on the install. i also flushed the old stock fluid out and replaced with ate super blue racing fluid which looks cool too. it was raining out but having a nice garage made for a nice place to work .

here are some shots of the trucks at adams, ( camera phone)

IMAGE_005.jpg

IMAGE_002.jpg

here is a shot of the same brakes on ray's truck , the only difference is his are a one piece rotor they recently started making , shick are a little heavier but the vents are smaller which will reduce the liklyhood(sp) of them cracking.

IMAGE_006.jpg

here are mine on the truck

DSC01233.jpg

DSC01232.jpg

im set to get fitted for the new shoes on wednesday then it will about a month before i get them.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what the messurements on chases wheels are but he had no problem putting them on. no need for spacers or anything, just the right amount of space between the wheel and calipers... which means good news for me.

We did have to grind down the mcgaughy spindles and two mounting bolts. The part number stamped on the spindles sticks to far out and came to close to the rotors.