Installed Mod That Was Collecting Dust For The Past 6 Months

04CHASE

I don't know what the messurements on chases wheels are but he had no problem putting them on. no need for spacers or anything, just the right amount of space between the wheel and calipers... which means good news for me.

We did have to grind down the mcgaughy spindles and two mounting bolts. The part number stamped on the spindles sticks to far out and came to close to the rotors.

:thumbs: Right-on Gents! :cheers:

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey chase what did you end up getting? for rims (style)

wont know until wednesday.

looks great :thumbs: what did you do with your old brakes?

right now chpspecial has them , he is test fitting them on his bro silvy , if they dont work out they will be for sale here shortly.

josh i dont think the 6S wil fit with speedsturs. one peice wheels with deep lips tend to have issues with them. i tried to put 16" brembos on my tahoe and it hit the spokes REALLY badly.... on 24s. all because they have a really deep lip, and being one peice need all that space to curve inwards

josh i dont think the 6S wil fit with speedsturs. one peice wheels with deep lips tend to have issues with them. i tried to put 16" brembos on my tahoe and it hit the spokes REALLY badly.... on 24s. all because they have a really deep lip, and being one peice need all that space to curve inwards

thats what i was afraid of. i need to figure out for sure though, are there measurements i can take somewhere that will tell me for sure?

thats what i was afraid of. i need to figure out for sure though, are there measurements i can take somewhere that will tell me for sure?

Josh baer offers a template they can email it and you double check the scaling from the printed version,take few measurements then cut it and test fit.

I have a direct tech number at work,will pm you tomorrow with the info so you can get one to you.

Ray

i had alumasport front and rears,

silv, ive been thinking of doing something different with the grill but im unsire how this style grill would look powdercoated black . any photo chopper?

I think that would look good. My grill is just the factory grey inserts painted black with krylon fusion, as well with the bowtie.

Also, I am not sure how strict the police are in Cali, but a tinted license plate cover would look clean as well. I would put one on mine but the popo's don't like them in my town.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)