Bedrug Installed Pics

Got my BedRug today. Didn't take long to install. Now I don't have to worry about the bed getting all jacked up. Tonneau cover should be here Wednesday or Thursday. The only problem is that the tailgate is a little harder to close due to the fabric in between the bed and tailgate.

DSC03278.jpg

DSC03276.jpg

DSC03277.jpg

If you allow the excess fabric to go up instead of tucked down in the gap the tailgate will close without additional effort.

I tried that, but the velcro is holding it down. I will mess with it tomorrow. Maybe if I get it up out of the way enough it will close better. Thanks!

Thanks all. This was first on my list of mods. The bed was never used so I wanted to keep it as nice as the day it came of the showroom floor. I got it from www.sporttrucksolutions.com. I got it for 339.00 with the purchase of the cover. They normally run $359.00. But they charged me $20.00 to ship it so it was a wash. I ordered the Gemtop GT classic from the same place. That should be in on Thursday. As soon as I get that put on I will post more pics.

I got mine on ebay from a kid in mass came out of a wrecked ss paid 200 flat. They work great. Also look at LUND.com they have a tailgate rubber kit that stops the dust a water from get in from under the tail gate. Works great got mine from NAPA and i have no water dust or anything getting in......