Bedrug Installed Pics

Dude lookin' sahweeeet :cool: I need to replace my bedrug, it's looking a bit tattered.

... Also look at LUND.com they have a tailgate rubber kit that stops the dust a water from get in from under the tail gate. Works great got mine from NAPA and i have no water dust or anything getting in......

Hmmm great idea, I think I'll get one...

Mr. P. :)

OK, you folks are gonna hammer me for some of this, but here it goes.

Bedrug is a good product, but I think it looks sort of...sissy for a truck.

No offense taken. :P I will never use my truck like a truck. The truck for me is simply transportation and the bedrug was put in for looks only. Nothing will ever go in the back of the truck. I even put a tonneau cover on so now you can't even see the rug, but I know it is there. The bed had never been used and was in pristine shape so I wanted to keep it that way. My truck is a showpiece not a mode to haul stuff. I guess we all have our trucks for different reasons. So again no offense taken. :cheers:

OK, you folks are gonna hammer me for some of this, but here it goes.

Bedrug is a good product, but I think it looks sort of...sissy for a truck.

if by sissy you are referring to the fact that it is carpet, then maybe. But if you are referring to toughness, it will withstand weather damage, water damage and heauling damage with the best of them. It doesnt withold water and it protects anything you are hauling on it, unlike the spray in bedliners, that feel like sand paper. I have seen people haul gravel, dirt, plants and rocks and then just wash it off with a hose.

By the way, I have a Bedrug for sale for $250 plus shipping. It is under my Snuglid Tonneau cover which is alos for sale for $700. I am in College Station, TX. The tonneau has always been on the truck and thus the bedrug is in greta condition. pM me.