Tranny Cooler Lines.

I am gettin ready to change the tranny cooler lines. I have not had time to get under the truck and see how bad this is going to be. Im sure some of you have done this already and was wondering if anything special. Thanks in advance for any info.

they are not har to take off/change at all. there is a clip for each line that holds it in place at trans, can be removed with a thin flat head or niddle pick, and the ones for the radiator/trans cooler are the same i believe. why are you changing them?

they are not har to take off/change at all. there is a clip for each line that holds it in place at trans, can be removed with a thin flat head or niddle pick, and the ones for the radiator/trans cooler are the same i believe. why are you changing them?
They are leaking at the compression fitting where the lil rubber pieces are. otherwise I would not bother. my tranny never has gotten over about 140-150 even when towing . Thanks for the info.

yeah its just a little weird shaped clip on each end, pop the plastic cover thing off and you can see them. Its easiest with a pick, but make sure not to lose them cause they will go flying off sometimes. And when you put the lines back on just slide those little clips in first then the lines will pop right in if they are straight.