Ss Down

FireRescueSS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear about your bad luck...

ppl can always say they do the right thing.. but the truth is.. EVERYONE has panic braked before... and if they havn't yet, they will. Don't get down on urself accidents happen :happysad:

thank god for insurance :cheers:

:withstupid: Still sad to hear about it. Good thing no one was hurt. The truck can be fixed.

EDIT: That's not SO bad. Just sheet metal damage. No major stracture damage. Looks like the rear door took the brunt of it, though.

Edited by CoolBlueSS (see edit history)

well at least it didn't burn.. :fart:

And what ever happened to the burned SS????

Sorry to see what happened to the SS FireResuceSS, it sucks but at least it wasn't as bad as it could of been. Hope you get it back to new fast.

Sorry about tour truck, sounds like a mail box we installed at our house. We kept getting our mail box ran into , smashed , but it appeared cars wre clipping it down. So we bought a 10 ft long steal pipe at 1/2 thick grade put it 7 ft into the ground, cemented it into the ground and then filled the inside of the pipe with cement.So about 1 week later i get awaken buy a huge crashing noise.... oh the mail box .....run out side with flash-light and holy shit, car parts all over the freaking place.... teach those mother --ckers the mail box just a little off center...lol.. we still laugh today about it man was there car parts over the yard..... no we are not having a yard sale......

That is solely the external body work that is visible. The guy is pressing my ins. for his mail box, which I'm not filing a claim, so he ain't getting squat. Also, the State Patrol is looking into a law that he broken, and appeartenly others have... the mail box is required to be break away, since it's in the road's right of way. So, I may actually be able to sue him if he continues to be a prick about it.

Oh, and after the accident, the prick never asked if I was ok. Today he did, like that matters.

Edited by FireRescueSS (see edit history)

sucks to see it like that man, hope you get it all worked out soon.

Sorry about tour truck, sounds like a mail box we installed at our house. We kept getting our mail box ran into , smashed , but it appeared cars wre clipping it down. So we bought a 10 ft long steal pipe at 1/2 thick grade put it 7 ft into the ground, cemented it into the ground and then filled the inside of the pipe with cement.So about 1 week later i get awaken buy a huge crashing noise.... oh the mail box .....run out side with flash-light and holy shit, car parts all over the freaking place.... teach those mother --ckers the mail box just a little off center...lol.. we still laugh today about it man was there car parts over the yard..... no we are not having a yard sale......

ROFLMAO!! that sh!t is classic.