What Is The Best System Of Exhaust?

Most will say corsa...magnaflow....etc.

However me and my friends got drunk and just drilled some holes in the muffler. Then we filled it with muffler bearings to give it extra longevity. You can search to find out more about the install.

hope that helped :)

It's really all about personal preference. I like the sound of my Dynatech LT'S and Corsa Sport. You need to do some research and really figure out what type of sound you want to hear. Use the search button in the upper right hand corner. There are many sound clips that can help you figure out what you are looking for and what your budget is. In my opinion you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. enough said. good luck :cheers:

Most will say corsa...magnaflow....etc.

However me and my friends got drunk and just drilled some holes in the muffler. Then we filled it with muffler bearings to give it extra longevity. You can search to find out more about the install.

hope that helped :)

Thats so true... when I put my muffler bearings in I got like an extra 50hp- and it sounded a lot better. Its a lot of work though you might want to take it to a shop and ask how much it would cost to get them installed