Need Some Quick Help

04CHASE

asanti af 146  

21 members have voted

1. 1. what should i get?

• no stick with the motoforge
    • yes

ok i know its my truck and all but im still unsure on these. i kind of like them but i liked some of the other wheels better. the thing is im working a deal with asanti , kind of a promotional thing where i get a good deal on their new line of wheels , i am not saying what size but i ordered them today and i will say i am spending a bit for them not close to 6k what they retail for though.

the af 146 was my final choice they weigh the lightest out of the new line and look best imo . im going with a 2 piece not a 3 for weight.

here is a couple pics

917_lg.jpg

on a vette

chris_brown6.jpg

but black center with a machined line, the spokes stretch out further with the bigger size but i am still not really feeling them , i may call and cancel tommorrow.

so opinions needed

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

do it, do it, do it... :idiot:

well right now man im sorry to say but i dont think ill be selling the motoforge even if i get the new wheels , becasue the centerline 20's are still going to cost me 400 a rim and then i need tires and they will weigh in a 28 lbs each . so its not really worth it to sell these just to break even on 20's that weight the same.

If you are going to get black centers, why even bother changing your wheels. The design does not stand out as much as it would if you kept them chrome or silver even. I like the wheel, and if you go with a 22 or even a 24", I think they would stand out better with lighter colored spokes.

Othwise, keep what you have and spend the money on something else.

If you are going to get black centers, why even bother changing your wheels. The design does not stand out as much as it would if you kept them chrome or silver even. I like the wheel, and if you go with a 22 or even a 24", I think they would stand out better with lighter colored spokes.

Othwise, keep what you have and spend the money on something else.

after thinking about it i think your right , the chrome looks sweet. but on the other hand it will stand out quite abit with the chrome fasteners and the machine dline throughout the spoke.

tough choice

i say go with the new wheels but instead of getting the centers black get the lips and the the sides of the spokes painted leaving just the face of the spokes chrome. i think that look sick IMO plus it would be different for wat everyone else is doing... good luck with the decision.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)