Illinois Gathering Night Time Fun

Bonj87

ok

I was informed that a member is coming in from out of town, and we're gonna do a gathering the weekend of March 15\16.

Me, PDB, and the visitor, who can name himself LOL, are gonna meet for dinner in IL, west of Joliet, North of Ottawa, in the DeKalb area.

who wants to come meet for dinner, and a night at " the bar " afterwards?

Anyone in the country can come on out and join in.. bring your trucks, bring your other chevy's.. bring your wallets.. bring your extra parts and see which one of us wants to buy them..

Bring your detailing kits, and if we have a garage, and you're a detailer, you can detail the trucks..

or just show up to get bloated on food and enjoy the eye candy.

So, common.. post a reply.. let us know who's gonna come on out!???

allballz!!!!!

yttaf!!???

Frank!!????

zippy!!?????

616???????

Edited by Bonj87 (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah yeah, I will be there. I am the "mysterious" guy.

so come on out you all!!! lets have some fun. An SS outting at the Silver Slipper!! get it? SS.. silver slipper?? haha, someone has to pick a dinner spot tho, as i am not from around there and have no clue whats good and wher it is located.

no no no no. you bring zippy out to us..!!! :)

Well, as for dinner- I can pick a decent spot if were meeting out by me first. If were gonna meet down in Ottawa- I'm not really sure. Allballz- what do you think? I guess it just depends on where were meeting first.

discussion are happening with my wife!!!Sounding like we may be heading over there. Kids & wife will stay at the hotel & swim & crap while us guys do guy things! So I need to make sure my truck is all back together plus weather depending!!! Honeypot don't go in the snow!!!

Sorry Chris, my wife will be with me so I'll take a rain check on that cuddling!!! :jester:

Well, as for dinner- I can pick a decent spot if were meeting out by me first. If were gonna meet down in Ottawa- I'm not really sure. Allballz- what do you think? I guess it just depends on where were meeting first.

If you guys wanna meet in ottawa we can get tanked at the bar/recroom in my garage.I guess here is a happy medium and I know all kinds of places to eat just depends what you want.

discussion are happening with my wife!!!Sounding like we may be heading over there. Kids & wife will stay at the hotel & swim & crap while us guys do guy things! So I need to make sure my truck is all back together plus weather depending!!! Honeypot don't go in the snow!!!

Sorry Chris, my wife will be with me so I'll take a rain check on that cuddling!!! :jester:

dammit i told you to leave her home!! :)

sounds good. i will work out hotel for me this week, do you want one too and for how many nights?

If you guys wanna meet in ottawa we can get tanked at the bar/recroom in my garage.I guess here is a happy medium and I know all kinds of places to eat just depends what you want.

They don't serve food at the silver slipper :)

I'm game for anything.