Illinois Gathering Night Time Fun

Bonj87

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be there,you might want to pm the others in case they don't see this.

As long as I'm not out plowing snow... I'll be around... that is if I can figure out how to work it. :banghead:

As long as I'm not out plowing snow... I'll be around... that is if I can figure out how to work it. :banghead:

um how to work what??? or do we not want to know??

I am still having to find a hotel. I aint picky, i will stay between the hooters but chad wont let me!! :)

so if anyone knows of someplace close to Dekalb i need a joint, dont call me cheep but 100 bucks a night is outta my league, especially just for a place to lay my head. UNLESS the silver slipper rents rooms??

I am still having to find a hotel. I aint picky, i will stay between the hooters but chad wont let me!! :)

so if anyone knows of someplace close to Dekalb i need a joint, dont call me cheep but 100 bucks a night is outta my league, especially just for a place to lay my head. UNLESS the silver slipper rents rooms??

There is a holiday inn express 2 miles west of the slipper on rt 80,I'm sure its got to be under 100 bucks a night,hell the grand bear might be under 100 a night and its got a indoor waterpark.......actually I just checked,holiday inn is 104,grand bear is 109,but the holiday inn in oglesby is 69 a night,but it's about 10 miles sw of the slipper.These are all near the ottawa are,I am not familiar with dekalb,I just know it's north on 23.

i am 45 minutes from dekalb, if traffic isnt horrible. if i was closer, id say crash on our rather new microfiber couch. .its damned comfy, or our pull out sofa bed, which is 7 years old and no one has ever slept on it LOL

OR... id just arrange to buy the mattress to put our old single bed in our guest room back together and let you have at it..

I was talking about figuring out how the new chat stuff works.

You can stay between hooters... just not mine! Seriously, I have a guest room- you can crash here if you want. It's not a big deal to me.

saturday , some time after 12 noon, we are meeting at Chad's a.k.a. the PDB's house for some work. then we are jetting to applebees by allballz a.k.a. brent's for dinner, then .. onto the slivery slippery slipper funhouse.

i have to see my doctor at 10:15 am, after that. its wash the beast and head on over.. when do you want to come out to joliet?

(liking chicago yet??)

saturday , some time after 12 noon, we are meeting at Chad's a.k.a. the PDB's house for some work. then we are jetting to applebees by allballz a.k.a. brent's for dinner, then .. onto the slivery slippery slipper funhouse.

i have to see my doctor at 10:15 am, after that. its wash the beast and head on over.. when do you want to come out to joliet?

(liking chicago yet??)

have any addresses for us out of towners who have no clue where we are going?