Getting Married

zippy

Congrats Zippy and Lindsey. :cheers: You two seem really god together. So the reception is going to be in Muskegon? Do you need a firm commitment? I might be able to swing over there. Been having some health problems since the 1st of the year but I'm getting better now. Should be back on my feet by then but you never know. :dunno:

I think after all the help and support you've given to us the least we could do is show up to show our support for you and lindsey. And drink your free booze. :jester:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Get together in Vegas will either be Either Sunday, April 13th, or the following Monday or Tuesday. You guys can work that out with Zippy.

Too bad for the bachelor party idea(NOT) cause I'll be there :D

I'm funner than Mike anyway!

He will have his laptop (I think He'd die without it)!

We're getting married(somewhere in Vegas) on Friday, April 11th, we have a group all coming from Michigan with us so anyone that just wants to hang out with us that day is more than welcome also....

Especially anyone that can loan us a 69 camaro :cheers: (hint..hint) I've been trying to find one online to get married in......

If anyone knows how we can find one I'm sure we can work out a deal....a free tune or 2 maybe :driving:

I know a guy here with a 69 convertible,black on black on black,but he only drives it a couple times a year and probably won't let it out of his sight. I might be able to get you a ride in it though.

I know a guy here with a 69 convertible,black on black on black,but he only drives it a couple times a year and probably won't let it out of his sight. I might be able to get you a ride in it though.

:thumbs::cheers::tear::P Hmmmmm.........I certainly wouldn't turn it down.

Edited by Linzerella (see edit history)

• 1 month later...