Attn Ntmd8r Ss

as a matter of fact there is a picture of the tailgate emblem on my truck on there and the only reason I recognized it is because you can see the wax between the S's. It definatley for sure mine. huh....how bout that....

I'd be scared.. unless you know who made the video and your big pot dealers and roll in mad cash and cocaine.. if so more power to you.. I'm jealous

Yes the yayo is mines too lol j/k i think who ever made it got them pics of cardomain or something. I don't really care but i do fear for my life now. lol

That's what i was thinking too, im also mexican and wow. Only mexican music i listen to is Vicente Fernandes when i have to ride whit my dad in the truck lol.

HaHa im half Mexican half Salvadoran but i dont really listen to spanish music if i do it's only old slow/romanticas and some Chante aswell. still these dude are makin us look bad really really bad. :nonod:

-Rob

dude that video cracks me up. i got a feeling that all of the pics were unconnected. i bet someone just used a collage of a lot of different pics off the internet. also, thats funny that your truck was in there NTMD8R lol. my question is: 2002 ss, what were you searching for when you found that video?? LOL!