Xm For $77/yr!

Bad Bowtie

So has anyone else on here heard about the XM radio code we can use today, and get the service for $77.00 a year? It is called "WINZBACK" or something like that? I heard that some people received letters in the mail from XM with the code and special pricing. I just thought I'd ask the "pros" on here. LOL!!! :cheers:

So has anyone else on here heard about the XM radio code we can use today, and get the service for $77.00 a year? It is called "WINZBACK" or something like that? I heard that some people received letters in the mail from XM with the code and special pricing. I just thought I'd ask the "pros" on here. LOL!!! :cheers:

I didnt receive no letter yet..however i have been tossing the idea around about getting XM for my truck ..its all wired just need the subscription....$77 a yr would convince me to get it!

keep me posted if this is true..please!

It's true, a lot of people are doing it.

First... call and make sure they are not going to auto renew you and charge your credit card. Have your radio code and call the customer service number. Tell them you want to let it expire because it's too expensive at full rates.

Then, they might offer you the $77 deal. If so, skip the rest of these steps and take it. If not, hang up after making sure it will not auto renew.

After it cancels, then call in with the script about having gotten a flyer. See the scan of the previous flyer posted HERE .

Then call the 800-682-4114 number and read the script:

SCRIPT FOLLOWS:

"Hello. My subscription to XM Radio has expired but I just got a flyer with a special offer. I would like to take advantage of this offer for $77 for a year."

The old promotion code, "zwinback", according to recent posters who secured the deal, is no longer needed. If they ask for the radio code, give that to them. They WILL ask for it because that's the only way they can turn it on. If you had, in fact, gotten a flyer, it would have your radio code printed on it so have it handy. You can always get your radio code by tuning your XM radio to channel 0.

If at first you don't succeed, try again. Most people get it on the first try but others required 2 or 3 calls to different Customer Service reps.

It's true, a lot of people are doing it.

First... call and make sure they are not going to auto renew you and charge your credit card. Have your radio code and call the customer service number. Tell them you want to let it expire because it's too expensive at full rates.

Then, they might offer you the $77 deal. If so, skip the rest of these steps and take it. If not, hang up after making sure it will not auto renew.

After it cancels, then call in with the script about having gotten a flyer. See the scan of the previous flyer posted HERE .

Then call the 800-682-4114 number and read the script:

SCRIPT FOLLOWS:

"Hello. My subscription to XM Radio has expired but I just got a flyer with a special offer. I would like to take advantage of this offer for $77 for a year."

The old promotion code, "zwinback", according to recent posters who secured the deal, is no longer needed. If they ask for the radio code, give that to them. They WILL ask for it because that's the only way they can turn it on. If you had, in fact, gotten a flyer, it would have your radio code printed on it so have it handy. You can always get your radio code by tuning your XM radio to channel 0.

If at first you don't succeed, try again. Most people get it on the first try but others required 2 or 3 calls to different Customer Service reps.

I never had a subscription to XM however the previous owner must have...i still have the stock radio with XM antenna...how do i get the code i need?? when i turn into xm it just gives me a preview channel 1 and 2...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IT DOES WORK!!! :cheers: I'm back with XM for the $77.00/year deal!!! Thanks fellow truckers!! :pop::ughdance:

I had no service with XM for about a year. I bought my truck new & let the XM run out after 1 year of paid service. I called them up & told them I had this flyer with a $77/yr flyer mailed to my house like a month ago. They hooked me up!! They asked for my radio code, and verified what vehicle I was driving. After we were done on the phone I asked them about the "auto-renew" part of the plan. They asked why I was only wanting it for a single year, so I told them I was a "DEAL SEEKER", and since they just merged with Sirus there might be another better offer down the road. So the XM agent set the account to auto-cancel in 12 months. She said I would have to call them back to continue my XM service. :)

Anyways, I thought I would just pass it on.

I'm curious how the XM customers would fair with this merger. I mean is XM stuff going to become obsolete? Or is Sirius going to integrate both so that the users who have XM equipment can get sirius programming as well?

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)