427 Or 434 Stroker :devil:

Is it a good idea to buy a prebuilt stroker? I'm considering a few choices for next winter I saw this one from Scoggin D. except I want the LSX block instead of the l92 block 427 and also this one from Speed inc. 434 LSX would it be better to just buy the parts myself and have a shop build it for me or to just buy one of these out right?

i've also been looking at these and we must have the same taste because i was looking at the same shortblocks,and one from LME in texas. I am going to go with one that is already built because most of them come with warranty,or are built to certain specs for particular reasons such as high boost or nitrous.

i've also been looking at these and we must have the same taste because i was looking at the same shortblocks,and one from LME in texas. I am going to go with one that is already built because most of them come with warranty,or are built to certain specs for particular reasons such as high boost or nitrous.

I'm thinking the same because it is less hastle then running around back and forth to the shop plus these shops have been around for a bit and they know their stuff. I'm still doing research though but these seem goog in price and all.