Wanted: Stock Rear Bumper !

lookin 4 a stock rear bumper to fit 03-04 SS

Arrival BLUE if possible!

Anyone, Any pics?

I know where there is a Black one at ....... let me know

ive got one that is perfect and the black plastic is even painted but i would have to get like 400.00 for it to even consider selling it and i have the steel bumper the brackets and everything it is complete

DSCI0128.jpg

DSCI0049.jpg

yeah i just did the roll pan 2 weeks ago and drove it for 2 days then pulled the wheels off sold them now im gonna have color matched 24,s i bought usabodygaurds wheels hopefully i can get them this week and get them painted to match and then put on

i think denton is like 4 or 5 hours from odessa how soon do you need it i could hold it until our next gtg or let me check on some shipping i could do it for 400 shipped ive seen some cheaper bumpers on here but if you buy a cheaper bumper then have to get it fixed and painted you might have more than that in it

i think denton is like 4 or 5 hours from odessa how soon do you need it i could hold it until our next gtg or let me check on some shipping i could do it for 400 shipped ive seen some cheaper bumpers on here but if you buy a cheaper bumper then have to get it fixed and painted you might have more than that in it

if u could that would be great. at 400$ shipped. u might have a sale.

• 2 weeks later...