Exhaust

hey guys anyone know if there is a way to make the stock ss tip become a dual exhaust on your truck. like if you have two of them one on each side behind the rear tires maybe 45'd ??? the tip's outlet looked angled to me and not symetrical and didnt know if when it was fliped over it would be slanted up ward opposite from the stock position. its hard to describe but if u think about it you will see it. if anyone could help out, let me know .....maybe some pics. i kno ive herd people wanting to do this but never any install pics. thanks

if thats 04chase with the flames its no goo for me...he has them on one side 45'd before the rear tire..im looking for one out each side 45'd after the rear tire. ive herd so many people wanting to do something like this someone has to have something thanks anyways tho

Edited by 04badss (see edit history)

I think it won't work since like you said the one corner of the tip is slightly angled. So if you put it in the right side, the tip angle would be on the opposite side and not match the left side. Thats the best i can explain it lol.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)