Car Show Pictures

Jaymz

Heres some pictures of the 9th annual counts car show that went on this weekend.

This was my first entry and pleased to say I placed 1st in late model custom trucks. There was over 250 cars and trucks total this year. I had a great time, and met alot of nice people. I was however a lil' dissapointed with all the people asking what displacement my "big block" was... :wtf:

special thanks to sk_josh for the banner, thanks buddy :cool:

carshow002.jpg

carshow003.jpg

carshow004.jpg

racephotos199.jpg

racephotos2021.jpg

racephotos200.jpg

this truck won alot of awards as it sits. firebird front and rear end 350/400

carshow005.jpg

gorgeous rat rod

carshow001.jpg

59 chevy I believe? this truck was so nice it was retarded. dont even know if the owner drives it. ( if he does prolly cringes the whole time)

carshow013.jpg

enjoy :cheers:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats dude. truck looks awesome. did you have it buffed and polished out?

thanks appreciate it everyone :)

I wet sanded, power glazed, then buffed. Took me 3 days :happysad: I used to cut and buff an entire vehicle in a 8 hour work day... guess I've slowed up lol. One of the trees I park under for shade in the summer ended up putting some nasty stains in my clear, and alot of the swirls/hard water stains I couldnt get out by conventional means.

as soon as I get my cowl hood and roll pan later this summer I'll most likely strip and re-clear the entire truck. If its bad enough after ill strip it, I'll lay another base vic red, then clear :thumbs: