What Is This World Coming To?

06redSSrwd

I don't understand all these shootings...it's an epidemic of our day...Can't even go get a burger without some psyho shooting everyone up. That poor fireman was shot and killed just having lunch...What is this world we live in?

ES :flag:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/pal...0,7223083.story

5 shot, 1 innocent dead. Shooter turns Gun on himself at local Wendy's

The problem isnt helped by the media..Yeah its tragic but they shouldnt make it Nation wide coverage IMO. People do this in an attempt to make a name for themselves even if its a bad one. They want to feel important. Thats a sad story we do see way to often anymore.

Sad. I feel it is still going to get worse, before it gets any better.

Let's hope your wrong. I would never wish this to happen upon anybody and is real tragic. Like brad said their probly trying to be famouse(sp?)( Even if they die) and the media should do more coverage on the good things that happen because 95% of stuff i see on tv is bad.

The problem isnt helped by the media..Yeah its tragic but they shouldnt make it Nation wide coverage IMO. People do this in an attempt to make a name for themselves even if its a bad one. They want to feel important. Thats a sad story we do see way to often anymore.

Yes, this is horrible. And, you can't help but wonder how much of it is "copy cat" stuff. Some wacko sees it on the tube, and thinks he'd like to give it a try. Frightening. :nonod:

Yes, this is horrible. And, you can't help but wonder how much of it is "copy cat" stuff. Some wacko sees it on the tube, and thinks he'd like to give it a try. Frightening. :nonod:

exactly..he sees that people remember the faces of the killers from Columbine,Virginia Tech,etc.. due to all the media coverage and they want to be remembered as well even if its for chicken sh*t reasons such as this.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

:withstupid: its sad when people resort to stupid crap like this, and for stupid reasons.......and innocent people suffer as a result