Can Anyone Run A Carfax For Me?

WI_Dave

I am interested in this truck but free carfax says 10 items on history. Truck is only 6 months old.

vin 2GTEK13M571507804

Thanks, Dave

I wish i could help you but my carfax just expired, one thing i can tell you is that i just bought a 2005 silverado that had to two owners prior to me and it had been a two different dealers and it only had six items, so if your serious about buying this truck i would just pay the thirty bucks its worth it. :thumbs:

I was going to demand one from the dealer but since I am at work I thought I would try here. I will not buy it until I know whether I pay for one or they do. Ten seemed a little high to me too.

I was going to demand one from the dealer but since I am at work I thought I would try here. I will not buy it until I know whether I pay for one or they do. Ten seemed a little high to me too.

if your buying from a dealer demand it and hve them fax it or email it to you and you should not be charged for it.