2006 Intimidator Supercharger

welcome to the site :cheers: if you do a search there is tons of info on here about forced induction, pros, cons. very common topic :thumbs:

ya i've read up on it from posts on here, but haven't decided which one would be better, and have no idea where to purchase one.. of course i'd take it to a shop to install

ya i've read up on it from posts on here, but haven't decided which one would be better, and have no idea where to purchase one.. of course i'd take it to a shop to install

what are your goals? there is an intercooled Kenne Bell twin screw supercharger, Magnacharger super charger, Procharger supercharger, Vortech superchager, Rotrax Supercharger, just depends on how you really want your truck to perform

what are your goals? there is an intercooled Kenne Bell twin screw supercharger, Magnacharger super charger, Procharger supercharger, Vortech superchager, Rotrax Supercharger, just depends on how you really want your truck to perform

I'm just looking for a complete kit, so i can throw it on there and be done with it, without much maitnence and all, i'm looking into the magnacharger, i'm not car smart so i might be out of my league

I'm just looking for a complete kit, so i can throw it on there and be done with it, without much maitnence and all, i'm looking into the magnacharger, i'm not car smart so i might be out of my league

actually 99.9% of the people on here have the Radix so you will have no problems with support, plus it is a very complete kit

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

Might want to also look at doing some transmission upgrades if you are going the FI route...Just food for thought! Do you have any mods as of now? or are you just stock?

:withstupid: even with just the radix u will need some type of tranny work...

-Rob