Tbyrne Is Out Of Business

shakesvho

Yup... pretty shitty situation. There were some groups that didn't like him, I always got good responses and fast shipping from him when I did order. Hes been an institution around the web on a bunch of forums for a very long time.... everything from GMFS to corvette forums, Tbyrne was active on all of them and liked by most IMO.

Wonder what happened to all that inventory?? Maybe someone will buy the business outright and pick up where he left off.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like a woman scorned

:lol: You would say that. :nono::jester:

But in all seriousness I can say I've been in TByrne's shoes, and I would not wish that on anyone. I do hope and pray that everyone involved can quickly get beyond this issue in their lives.

Mr. P.

sucks to hear the bad news. I've never had a problem with them. My ex didn't want to take me for my business but I am going to close the LLC and open a new one with just my name on it. Sucks Tbyrne is going to lose half of his stuff and his ex probably didn't help build any of his business.

From the other forums I read, he stated she will not get a cent of the company or the house. He and his lawyer are going to set themselves up to make sure she doesn't get anything. But he stated she doesn't want anything either. It was a peaceful split.

From the other forums I read, he stated she will not get a cent of the company or the house. He and his lawyer are going to set themselves up to make sure she doesn't get anything. But he stated she doesn't want anything either. It was a peaceful split.

Divorce is never peaceful......In the beginning they never want anything, just wait.

Sucks for me. They sent me Hawks HB303 brake pads in a HB385 Box. What a bunch of jerks. They must have known they were going out of business when they put the wrong brake pads in the righ box and sent them to me. A-holes. Now I'm out $80 and can't return these.