Getting Tired Of This!

BOB47

Woke up to 8.5" of fresh snow this morning. :mad: Seems like winter is never going to end this year. Our average for the whole month of march is 7". We're already 1 1/2" over and more is expected all week. :sigh: Had to shovel the driveway and walks twice last week. Again today and probably tomorrow. I WANT SUMMER!!! :D:rant:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Winter can be long at times, we were fortunate this year, snow came on fairly early but gone early too, we had a beautiful white Christmas. We had about a foot total this year, it's been gone for several weeks now in the valley and been in the 40+ degree range since then. But long winter or not I would still rather live in a 4 seasons climate than not. Hang in there, spring is just around the corner!

Move to Florida its 77 here

Florida is o.k. but too many old people.

time to move to CALIFORNIA

Absolutely no urge to move to CA. Been there 3-4 times and hated it. Sorry. Beautiful orange air coming over the mountains into LA. :puke: Cost of living is ridiculous, mud slides, earthquakes, fires and way too many people.

Might go to Tennessee or Kentucky someday. More moderate temps, shorter winter, decent cost of living (comparitively) and you can still get some land. Also thought about New Mexico or Arizona or even Nevada but my wife hates the desert.

Just really tired of these damn 6 month winters.

We didn't get hardly any snow in the last couple days. I'm suprised to see that. I'm guessing we have more for the whole year, but must not be more as of recent. I'm ready for summer and the track myself.