03 Awd Ss

dxb_ss's

hi all.................

i just bought a 2003 awd victory red ss vin#(2gcek19n631389479) with 70,000km

i have also recently become a member on silveradoss.com and want to join everybody and tell them about my car and how beautyful it is. i love my car, i have bought it from the middle east in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) Persian Gulf and that is where i live now.

I would like anyone to help me find out from my vin number all the information about my car.

post-15188-1204750685_thumb.jpg

You are in luck ... in 2003 there weren't many options. They were all pretty much loaded to the gills.

oh yeah........Welcome to the site...........congrats on the new truck...........and it looks AWESOME!!!

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

You are in luck ... in 2003 there weren't many options. They were all pretty much loaded to the gills.

oh yeah........Welcome to the site...........congrats on the new truck...........and it looks AWESOME!!!

thnx bro.............................

nice truck, take care of it. Welcome to the site.

thnx,sure,thnx.....................

also 99ss camaro turbo,91 zr1,03 holden ss(capric),75 matching # trans am,93 fd rx7 (ls1 in it soon),03turbo sirra,06sirra (slp 402 afr225 s\c)