What Are You Currently Listening To?

Tzer

last 6 songs on my ipod

1. 3 Bad Brothaz Walk on Water

2. Foggy Come (Into My Dreams)(Club Mix)

3. Lost Witness 7 Colors (radio_edit)

4. T Pain The Boss

5. Lil Wayne Brand New

6. Pop Bottles Run This

Down load them, check them out

Im dowloading a couple songs from lil wayne. Rock song i listen to at the strip joints lol.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always surf around Jamming to Tunes.

So I figured I'd start a thread to see what everyone is listening to :cheers:

I'm listening to...

Slayer - Flesh Storm

I have a Slayer mix on the ready for any and all road rage situations...

two doses of Slayer and I fell a hell of alot better!!!

does that make me wrong??????

Just played a little Jerry Jeff Walker ...Yes, that is country for all you homies LOL . ZZ Top's Fandango , Charlie Daniels Band and .38 special.

I cant listen to rap, it just makes me realize how people with no education and absolutly no intelligence can make all this $...and that makes me mad.

Just played a little Jerry Jeff Walker ...Yes, that is country for all you homies LOL . ZZ Top's Fandango , Charlie Daniels Band and .38 special.

I cant listen to rap, it just makes me realize how people with no education and absolutly no intelligence can make all this $...and that makes me mad.

That my kind of music. :thumbs: .38 Special is one of my favs. I like "Southern Rock" like Marshall Tucker, Molly Hatchet, and of course Skynard. I also listen to some country, but mostly stuff from the late 70s thru the early 80s.

That my kind of music. :thumbs: .38 Special is one of my favs. I like "Southern Rock" like Marshall Tucker, Molly Hatchet, and of course Skynard. I also listen to some country, but mostly stuff from the late 70s thru the early 80s.

I took my old man to a Hatchet concert last summer when they were in town with Blackfoot. I can honestly say, that was one of the best and by far, the LOUDEST concert I have ever been to. I'm going to the CDB / .38 special concert in April when they come down here. Seen syknyrd 3 times and a bunch of other Southern Rockers. Love the music.

I took my old man to a Hatchet concert last summer when they were in town with Blackfoot. I can honestly say, that was one of the best and by far, the LOUDEST concert I have ever been to. I'm going to the CDB / .38 special concert in April when they come down here. Seen syknyrd 3 times and a bunch of other Southern Rockers. Love the music.

Yes Molly Hatchet plays LOUD!

We went to see Blue Oyster Cult and Alice Cooper this last summer. They both put on an awsome show. We scored front row seats and my daughter caught Alice Coopers cain that he tossed out. :cheers:

I think her and her BF both got a taste of old Skool concerts that night. Said it was nothing like they imagined it would be like. Had a blast :)

Trey songs- Can't help but wait

Very good r&b song.

Sorry i can't listen to heavy meta,l i can't understand how some one saying "wwwwwwhaaaaaaaa whaaaa, I eat babies ( screamsss)( moans). Not my style , to each his own tho.lol