Super Truck Exhaust

Hey all, i was just looking around on stylin trucks and saw the Magnaflow Super truck exhaust that exits in front of the passenger side rear tire. Does anyone have these or know anything what they sound like? How would the sound be inside AND especially inside? Thanks.

Hey all, i was just looking around on stylin trucks and saw the Magnaflow Super truck exhaust that exits in front of the passenger side rear tire. Does anyone have these or know anything what they sound like? How would the sound be inside AND especially inside? Thanks.

They do not make a side exit for the SS.

If you actually wanted Gibson your SOL on the SSS. But if its the look your looking for, Just buy the Gibson super truck tips, pick out any muffler: Magnaflow, Flowmaster,even a gibson, and go to your local muffler shop and tell them you want pipes bent in front of the passenger rear tire. Thats what I did.

it is louder inside the truck.....i grabbed a magnaflow 3" in dual 3" out dual and bent it out the side like that....there is definitly some internal noise because u have to cut the exhaust back farther for you to make the bend.....