Kill...maybe?

Fast06

As I was sitting at a light in a two car turn lane, I had an evo pull up behind me, I could see his intercooler. As I turned this VW floored it that was next to me, well of course I had to show him up. I flew by him like he was standing still. I look behind me and the lancer is there keeping the distance between us. The distance grew a little up to 70 where he let off. I would rather have him next to me then behind me at the light; so I can really show him up.

Had he been next to you it would have been an interesting race. AWD for both of you. The EVO's are quick. I could hold my own in my Speed3 from a roll, but I was toast off a dig.

Good kill on the VDub

Had he been next to you it would have been an interesting race. AWD for both of you. The EVO's are quick. I could hold my own in my Speed3 from a roll, but I was toast off a dig.

Good kill on the VDub

I was running in 2WD, that full locking rear is nice. If it was from a stop I probably put in 4WD; I really can roast my tires from a stop in 2WD.