Fellow Bser Roll Pan Owners

ive had this thing on and the hidden hitch installed for months now, but i cant seem to find a plate relocator where i dont have to cut a huge square into the pan. also, when i tried towing, i couldnt find a hitch that came out farth enough to clear the pan. any help is much appreciated. :cheers:

ive had this thing on and the hidden hitch installed for months now, but i cant seem to find a plate relocator where i dont have to cut a huge square into the pan. also, when i tried towing, i couldnt find a hitch that came out farth enough to clear the pan. any help is much appreciated. :cheers:

i coudlnt tell you the hitch i have but its nothing special i think i got it at napa. as for the plate relocator all i do is have wing nuts on the plate bolts and i unbolt them and put the top plate hole on the bottom holes of the roll pan so it sits just below the roll oan this way my squar i have cut in the pan is very small.

now to find a spot to hook on the safety chains is the problem.

i coudlnt tell you the hitch i have but its nothing special i think i got it at napa. as for the plate relocator all i do is have wing nuts on the plate bolts and i unbolt them and put the top plate hole on the bottom holes of the roll pan so it sits just below the roll oan this way my squar i have cut in the pan is very small.

that is exactly how mine is set up

I cut a big ass hole in mine, but with my hitch I put the chains through the whole. I use a rag and electrical tape to cover the top of my lic. plate frame so the chain does not f it up. You can't see any whole when the plate is there.

thats not a bad idea.... im just worried about my plate bottoming out. how far is it from the ground when in the down position?

I cut a big ass hole in mine, but with my hitch I put the chains through the whole. I use a rag and electrical tape to cover the top of my lic. plate frame so the chain does not f it up. You can't see any whole when the plate is there.

thats hood :lol: where do you put the plate tho?

also my main concern was where to get a hitch that is long enough to clear the roll pan.... all the normal ones i have hit it, the trailer tonque would cause damage