New Chatroom

slammedbowtie

Question

does anyone miss the old shoutbox? other than the "refresh" haha. i have been on the new one almost everyday since it has been up and no more than a few people on. i remember the shoutbox used to be hopin! and it was more convenient when reading threads. anyway just my thoughts.

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

I agree!!! each time i visit i'am the only one on there to. I feel when you are reading the forums you can see what the talk is going on, and more people joined in to comment versus a seperate chat room, not sure what can be done to tweak it. Just my thoughts.

Don't forget, that some people won't use the chat room as much as the shoutbox, because of the chat room doesn't have a "shout count" or whatever.

You know how we have some professional "count whores" around here :D

You know who you are, and are proud of it!

Well I personally like the Chatbox. I can see who all is chatting before i go in. Yeah sometimes there isnt anything going on but I found the same thing with the shoutbox. IMO I see more conversation going on in the chatroom than ever did in the shoutbox but thats me.

Thats the word i was looking for " WOODY'S GIRL " LURKING.... and it's almost like a droped cell call.... OH HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN TALKING TO MYSELF ....DAM i hate that ...but i have the new AT&T................it never happens!!!!

We are planning scheduled chat times. This should help to get everyone crammed in there all at once.

Any suggestions on when the weekly chat should be?

I did make suggestions like "Dylan's Detailing" where you would talk about detailing with Dylan, and others..

stuff like that??

perhaps consider finding a way to do live audio and\or video streams to go along with stuff like that so some steps can be shown?