Bedrug Or Gm Carpeted Bed Liner

well after scooter's thread with pics of his bedrug installed, im wanting to do one now. i am either going to get the same one he did or the gm parts bedrug with the silver embroidered bowtie. my truck is silver so i think it would look good but i want to know about quality. so anyone who has either please post up what you think of the product. Quality, fitment, or any issues you ran into. also, i wont be adding a tonneau so it will be exposed. thanks for the help.....Sam.

also, if anyone has a gm parts one, please post some close up pics of it. scooter posted close-ups of the bedrug so ive seen that one. thanks.

really? well from the looks of it, the GM one doesnt seem to be as tight of a fit as the bedrug. thats going by the photo on gmpd.com. they sell it for $332 plus shipping which is about what i see the bedrug goin for. if they were further apart in price i wouldnt be in this predicament. does your bedrug still look new?

The BedRug in my Silverado doesn't get used for much except for hauling stuff to shows so it's not a good reference.

The one in my S-10 daily driver is a different matter. It's been in the truck since new (Fall 2000), I've carried engines, transmissions, rear axles and all kinds of other things and it still looks great. It currently could use a little cleaning but it can be powerwashed and look almost as good as new. Mines under a soft tonneau but a buddy has one without a cover and his looks great too.

I don't work for BedRug and get nothing from this, I'm just a very satisfied customer.

As far as the GMPP one not fitting as tight as the BedRug, that could be dependant on the installation.

Find out if the GM one is still made by BedRug. If not I'd pass on that one.

Edited by ImpoSStor SS (see edit history)

Bedrug FTW! But really, the Bedrug is nice. Fit is perfect. Easy as hell to install. The only complaint I have is that the tailgate is harder to close, but that may be due to how I installed it. You can't see it now due to my lid, but I received a lot of compliments on it when you could see it. Let us know what you get and remember pictures.

really? well from the looks of it, the GM one doesnt seem to be as tight of a fit as the bedrug. thats going by the photo on gmpd.com. they sell it for $332 plus shipping which is about what i see the bedrug goin for. if they were further apart in price i wouldnt be in this predicament. does your bedrug still look new?

You can have my Bedrug for $250 plus shipping or just pick it up if you are close to College Station. I have an 05 SSS. I also have a tonneau cover, so the bedrug has never seen sun or rain and I dont haul anything.