Ss Badges In Chrome

fast4popper

the topic says it all, does anyone know where to get em? i want the same size as stock, not just stickers. would it be better to take mine off and have them chromed? if so does anyone on here do chrome plating??

thanks

as far as i know the only place to get them was from thedumpsterchicken on ebay. gm doesent sell them in chrome. only the grey stock color. the ones on ebay were going for crazy prices like 300 for a set of 3.

As stated, I don't think there really is a best place to buy them from. Although I think you can purchase them right through GM Parts... However they are not cheap.

well shit, someone needs to make them... shopman??

I was told about a place last summer and I'm looking into it. Ok, I ordered a set of three. From what I remember, they are alittle thinner than ours. They were $34.95 each (x3) but I haven't seen them, so I can not comment yet.

Kids, don't try this at home.

They should come this week so I will let you know what I find. I will gladly share if all is well...

Probably the new Monte Carlo SS badges.. if I recall they're chrome I could be wrong I'm surprised there isn't any for sale on ebay or anything but ya

scott why dont you have th wheels in the sig yet man or some pics or something

I was told about a place last summer and I'm looking into it. Ok, I ordered a set of three. From what I remember, they are alittle thinner than ours. They were $34.95 each (x3) but I haven't seen them, so I can not comment yet.

Kids, don't try this at home.

They should come this week so I will let you know what I find. I will gladly share if all is well...

I have a set of these on my SS. (thank you stiff1) They are made out of 18 ga or 20 ga mirror polished stainless steel. The factory SS emblems are about 11 ga thickness. Here's a pic.

post-1454-1205159402_thumb.jpg

scott why dont you have th wheels in the sig yet man or some pics or something

there! And no pics yet because the trucks still in the shop! I bring them the wheels today because they apparently can't see why they should do other work until they fix my suspension and crap.. whatever.. I should get a estimated time on getting my truck back today though. It better be along the lines of "in 2 weeks" or I'm going to be pissed

I have a set of these on my SS. (thank you stiff1) They are made out of 18 ga or 20 ga mirror polished stainless steel. The factory SS emblems are about 11 ga thickness. Here's a pic.

post-1454-1205159402_thumb.jpg

:withstupid: I think stiff1 can make them but you would have to pm him. They would be stainless not chrome but close.

Edited by WI_Dave (see edit history)