New Taillights

pimp ss

i got projector headlights and it sure is nice not having to change bulbs all the time. i just changed out the blinkers and brake lights today, but i like the way my tails look so i have not gone to LEDs. it is pretty clear that LEDs will take over the market, not only for cars

those are the same tails I'm getting. I plan on painting mine as well. I went through 2 LED light bars and I'm glad this one died. I'm tired of the look. I got it for more brake visibility but the painted LED tails should be plenty bright enough.

those are the same tails I'm getting. I plan on painting mine as well. I went through 2 LED light bars and I'm glad this one died. I'm tired of the look. I got it for more brake visibility but the painted LED tails should be plenty bright enough.

Get and led 3rd brake light too and sell me the one you have right now. :D

same tails im running . i also painted mine.

only thing id be worries about is since im assuming your painting them blue. is the leds are red beign the lense is clear so your tails will probably make a purple light.

as far as purple light goes the factory lights are red lenses and i painted them and thay still show red they are just not bright enough these lights with a couple coats of paint should be perfect

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: i hate the light bar moree every day because every other truck has one

as far as purple light goes the factory lights are red lenses and i painted them and thay still show red they are just not bright enough these lights with a couple coats of paint should be perfect

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: i hate the light bar moree every day because every other truck has one

Very true, i never got into the line of fire deal i always see trucks whit big ole wings and vent visors and the line of fire. Ugly IMO.