What Is In A Screen Name?

scooter3

Of all the forums I have been part of I have always wondered why people pick the screen names they have. Some are pretty obvious, but other are not. So what is behind your screen name?

Mine of course is scooter3. My big sister always calls me scooter, because my name is Scott and it is her pet name for me. I hated it growing up, because my friends would give me crap. The 3 is because there were already 1 and 2 taken and at the time I had a Mazda Speed3. Maybe I should change it to scooterSS.

Now it is your turn. :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mine is yttaf & was given to me by my old bowling team. We were goofing around with names on the score board & I just put yttaf up there & everyone kept coming over wondering what it meant... so the nickname has just kind of stuck.

My screen name is just a short version of Edward.

Well- here it goes. In High School I always used to call this girl chicken legs... mainly because she was toothpick skinny and she had CHICKEN LEGS. I'm not the skinniest guy on the planet- so she always called me Doughboy. So ThePDB stands for The Pillsbury Dough Boy. It's been around ever since.

... well ... if your imagination alows:

NetMan - The Internet Super Hero patriot.gif

Protector of the Free Echange of Information icon_bs.gif

disguised as a mild mannered

... interNET site MANager ... with a little too much time on his hands.

Edited by NetMan (see edit history)

Where I work there are many people with the same first name. I work side by side with a guy that has the same initials as me. So for the past nine years, I've been called by my last name at work, hence my user name.

mine is yttaf & was given to me by my old bowling team. We were goofing around with names on the score board & I just put yttaf up there & everyone kept coming over wondering what it meant... so the nickname has just kind of stuck.

are you sure its not just fatty backwards? jk bud lol