What Is In A Screen Name?

scooter3

Names Scott and SS is what I own and hey guess what the year is 04. Bahaha.. Also Scooter3, people call me Scooter to, or Scoot, Scootchin, etc. Doesn't bother me though ha..

:P My sis calls me Scoot more then Scooter. She only does it in public though!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine is from the Skynyrd cover of the J.J. Cale song "Call Me The Breeze", which is one of my favorite Skynyrd songs by one of my 2 favorite bands. At the end of the song Ronnie Van Zant says "Mr. Breeze". I had to shorten it to fit on my license plate (3 vehicles before the SSS). My soon to be ex's plate on her Tahoe is LSKYNRD.

Edited by mr breze (see edit history)

Well I have cell phone store and I have nextel after getting 5 stright bills for over $400 each and nextel did not helping me with unknown phone number (ghost numbers) they charged me with so I started nextel suck club LOL check out the pic on my back window there is about 200 of us who have this sticker on our cars and trucks (dont really like sticker on my trucks)

post-8520-1205263570_thumb.jpg

"Bad Bowtie" was and still is the name of my 1st vehicle. My 1983 Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton 4x2. I had a BAD BOWTIE logo on the windshield long before GM came out with that "Bad Bowtie" with the red bowtie decal. My dad bought this truck new, and I bought it from him back when I started driving (back in 1988). A drunk girl pulled out in front of me back in 2001 or 2002? The dumb broad TOTALED my truck and so I repurchased it back from the insurance company and overhauled it with a new 406cid small block and etc.

well there are three stories to how i got my name:

1. in high school if something crazy happened i would yell "WHOAAAA"

2. i was drunk and camping, me and my buddy were by the fire and we pulled some sticks out of the fire and started writing on the side of the pit. i ended up writing "Alan" and somehow a W got in front of my name so it said "WALAN"

3. i was at home and my buddy called me and said "WODY" and i told him i think he has a wrong number, but it wasn't a wrong number and from that moment i became "WODY"

even til this day i don't know what it means or even really where it came from.

well there are three stories to how i got my name:

1. in high school if something crazy happened i would yell "WHOAAAA"

2. i was drunk and camping, me and my buddy were by the fire and we pulled some sticks out of the fire and started writing on the side of the pit. i ended up writing "Alan" and somehow a W got in front of my name so it said "WALAN"

3. i was at home and my buddy called me and said "WODY" and i told him i think he has a wrong number, but it wasn't a wrong number and from that moment i became "WODY"

even til this day i don't know what it means or even really where it came from.

Wow, that one is all over the place. Very interesting. :cheers:

WoW, dude WOP huh??? thats kind of a bad way of represting ur Italian background. but i guess ur taking a bad thing and making something good of it.... no offense to ur choice in screen names tho :cheers::chevy:

-Rob

lol well its not all that bad if i remember correctly it meant [With Out Papers]

Love your avatar...isnt that from "the las t dragon" all that fighting to get the "GLOW"..lol

Damn, and I thought I was the only one who saw that movie back in the day. HAHAHAHAHA