Regency

• 2 weeks later...

man i tried to buy a rear spoiler and roll pan from regency the other day and they wouldn't even sell it to me because it wasnt a RST. That made me mad because i have a regency truck but its not a RST and he said he still wont sell it to me.

man i tried to buy a rear spoiler and roll pan from regency the other day and they wouldn't even sell it to me because it wasnt a RST. That made me mad because i have a regency truck but its not a RST and he said he still wont sell it to me.

isnt RST and regency the same thing???

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

talk to the company today and they said they would sell me a spoiler but it is $220 for it and $200 for paint and $200 for the stripes, thats the only way they will sell it, anybody heard of this crap!!! :mad:

Be lucky they offered you one at all; normally unless you have a RST VIN they won't even talk to you.

isnt RST and regency the same thing???

Yes - well let me clarify, the RST is "Regency Sport Truck" an aftermarket option package produced by Regency Conversions, same company that does the popular van conversions you hope to never find your daughter in.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Wow, they are the same thing, call them again. Are you sure who ever sold it to you didn't just put regency on their?

no i am postive beacause i busted a wheel and bought it through regency. they make other regency trucks than just the RST mine came with leather seats, cat back with no headers, shakles in the back, regency wheels, billet grill and painted bow tie. so it came with almost everything but the lowering kit the upgraded brakes headers and the cold air intake. also a friend of mine has a regency GMC that has the same stuff on it and we bought them both brand new.