This Is Going To Start Happening Alot

nextelsucks

Yeah- copper was crazy for a while. My dad is a contractor- We've never had anyone break into any of the houses... but I have heard of that happening to people around here. It's sad. Diesel is 4.11 a gallon by me. Kinda making it hard to run a business!!!!!

People are still stealing copper. I'm a CNC machinist so we see a lot of copper. Our shavings check each week is over 2k not to mention our solid stuff. No one has tried to steal our stuff yet but we do have security systems on all our buildings. The company that we take our scrap to has to deal with idiots all the time trying to break in. The guy who owns it said that someone tries to break in at least once every two weeks if not every week. Seems to me like we get around 2.40 per pound for solid copper so if you were lucky and actually got 20 pounds of copper out of a house you would only be getting 50 bucks. Yeah that seems like a bright idea. These rtards need to go get a job at Wendys and make their meth money legally. Lol.

People are still stealing copper. I'm a CNC machinist so we see a lot of copper. Our shavings check each week is over 2k not to mention our solid stuff. No one has tried to steal our stuff yet but we do have security systems on all our buildings. The company that we take our scrap to has to deal with idiots all the time trying to break in. The guy who owns it said that someone tries to break in at least once every two weeks if not every week. Seems to me like we get around 2.40 per pound for solid copper so if you were lucky and actually got 20 pounds of copper out of a house you would only be getting 50 bucks. Yeah that seems like a bright idea. These rtards need to go get a job at Wendys and make their meth money legally. Lol.

LOL Meth Money thats sweet :D

My Buddy owns a electric company and he was telling me about a job they did at new school the 3rd day at the job they had to stop because these guys came in over the weekend and stole all the cooper out. The stupid part was there was only one place in that town you could trade in cooper and they tried to cash in the next day and the po po was wanting for them there. idiots :D

I seen someone on the news brake into a old warehouse and was trying to steal copper....but instead he grabbed a wire that had LOTS of voltage going to it.....needless to say im sure this guy wont be stealing copper in this lifetime.

stupid ass....too bad all the theives dont fry like he did