Good Deal?

sonickoolten

hey i jsut want some opinions hes got it listed as 26500. kbb stock is around 24000. i got it lowered to 25500 and it looks clean really low milage for up here in AK .well let me know tnx... or should i go lower? im gona get it checked with a mechanic b4 i pull the trigger but need to know what does the mechanic let me know or is it even worth it? 1st time buying a kinda new vehicle

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/car/602087951.html

Looks pretty good. I got my 04 w/ 31k for that price and it was bone stock. I would go for it but I would also have a 3rd party mech check it out. Just make sure it has not been abused and stuff. Other then that it looks pretty good!

wow that was fast yeah im gona do it gona let a mech look at it and see what he says.. was wondering can i take it to any mechanic?? or will a dealer do it? how much do they cost? im guessin 50- 100? dont know if hell go any lower i offered 25000 but he said that he just posted it up and other crap but then got a call 2 hours later saying 25500 will do...