Alpine Monitor And Dvd Player For Sale

ThePDB

Just as the title says- Thinking about selling the setup I have now. I've always liked the stock look with the factory radio, so adding the screen in the center console was perfect solution. I recently found a new head unit so I'm thinking of selling the stuff I have now.

Here are some pics:

SSSTVPics007.jpg

SSSTVPics009.jpg

SSSTVPics003.jpg

SSSTVPics004.jpg

SSSTVPics001.jpg

SSSTVPics010.jpg

I'd like to get around $500 for everything.

This includes the Monitor (Alpine TME-M710, $320)

The custom made housing- 6.0ss made it for me- I don't remember what I paid... it was atleast $100

Remote mount dvd player (Kenwood KD-VS210P, $199)

All the inputs to play sound through the factory radio which include:

(PXGM24 which creates 2 aux inputs for the factory radio, $200)

(PLD10 RCA signal level booster which matches the volume of the dvd player to other radio sources, $40 each. This keeps you from switching from the dvd to XM and blowing your ears apart. I have two, one for the DVD, the other is for my ipod.

(PTR7 which tricks the monitor into thinking the truck is in park. The screen will work while driving. ($50)

I think that about sums it up. Let me know if anyone is interested. It all adds up to about $950 worth of stuff.

Edited by ThePDB (see edit history)

I don't think you'll have any problem selling your set up. I wish I didn't have other items I wanted or have bought. I'd be all over this.

Thanks man. I still have all the boxes and parts for everything. It's a super easy install. Should be a good deal for someone.

If you still have this sat. I'll take a look at it,I have an alpine deck so it would match.It wasn't in my plans but I have been leaning towards something like this.we'll see unless someone beats me to it.

I might install the new head unit tomorrow. If I do I'll prolly take everything out. I might head down your way tomorrow night with chris. I'll either still have it hooked up- or I'll make sure I bring it.

would this be hard to install onto an avic z2?

Not at all, however, you wouldn't need the Aux input or the DVD player. I'm not really interested in parting it out.

Let me know

That's a good deal. I have almost the same set-up but with an Alpine DVD changer. I like the mount on the underside of the seat. Good idea.

Yeah- it's kinda deep. I couldn't fit it anywhere else. There's solid support under the seats, so I put a 1/4 inch piece of plywood that spaces between the metal bars. It's nice because it's easy access from all seats in the truck and it was simple to do

I might install the new head unit tomorrow. If I do I'll prolly take everything out. I might head down your way tomorrow night with chris. I'll either still have it hooked up- or I'll make sure I bring it.

That's cool,either way it will be cool to see in person.so does it just pop in where the two trays are now or is it more involved?