Alpine Monitor And Dvd Player For Sale

ThePDB

That's cool,either way it will be cool to see in person.so does it just pop in where the two trays are now or is it more involved?

It's a custom made housing. You take out the tray piece with the lighters and then this one is caulked in. Joe made it for me. I'll bring it along. :cheers: 24 hours!!!

Actually I was thinking of buying the whole thing because I want to set it up so that I can put a DVD in your set up and run the navi on the avic screen...

Cool. Let me know.

It's a custom made housing. You take out the tray piece with the lighters and then this one is caulked in. Joe made it for me. I'll bring it along. :cheers: 24 hours!!!

Yeah,if your coming with chris maybe you guys can come to my garage,I have plenty of beer and tools and ya know maybe we could..............drink and then maybe............wrench?

Yeah,if your coming with chris maybe you guys can come to my garage,I have plenty of beer and tools and ya know maybe we could..............drink and then maybe............wrench?

He's gonna come out by me first. I'll come down tomorrow- it just depends on how late were up here.

TTT

Still for sale- Ebay in a few days.

hey do have ALL the instructions with all this??

i need to know..sorry about getting on so late..i just got off of work

and could i get a side shot of the unit..and where it is caulked in??

hey do have ALL the instructions with all this??

i need to know..sorry about getting on so late..i just got off of work

and could i get a side shot of the unit..and where it is caulked in??

I have the instructions for EVERYTHING. The boxes for the screen and the dvd player. I don't have the plastic packages the aux inputs came in. What do you want a side shot of? The stuff is out of my truck now. But I can still take pics of everything.