Fs: Efilive Flashscan V1 Commercial

Blown94Cobra

Used EFILive Flashscan V1 Commercial scan and tune tool for sale. I bought this new in 2005 to tune my Silverado SS, works great but now I need support for ls2 ecm's. I bought this with 4 licences and only used one so there are 3 left and more can be added up to 25 total. I paid $900 for this when I bought it new. New ones with 2 licenses cost $550 not including shipping. I'm asking $500 shipped. Thats at least $150 savings over buying new.

th_FlashScan.jpg

th_DSC00668.jpg

th_DSC00667.jpg

Are the licences for 4 other cars or trucks ? and how do these licenses work is it like hp tuners that you need a certain amount for a single car or truck?

There are 3 open licenses and 1 used license on the cable right now. You use one license per car or truck once it is used it is locked to that computer. More licenses can be added to the cable at a cost of $99 per license. I bought this new with 4 licenses, the price of it new with 2 licenses is $550 so in essence it would cost $650 to buy this cable new from EFILive.