My Update!

Congrats on the house! It looks really nice! My best friend (also a Marine) sent out for Japan about the same time you did. So if you see Lcpl. Rowland anywhere let him know Sam said "hey" lol. Hope everything is going well over there. Best of luck to ya! :flag:

I did add some pictures to the video and photography section.

DAAAAAAAAAAMN nice house!!! Jealous as a MF! seriously, nice diggs... i can see the back yard bbq's already...

anyways, stay safe over there and you have something to look forward to on your trip back.

:thumbs: Dave

You must be reading my mind. I love to BBQ any chance that I get. I can see a few mod parties going on over at the house when I get back. You don't live too far away so you would be more than welcome to come over and hang out from time to time. :cheers:

im the official BBQ master of all my friends and family... even when im a guest i get roped into manning the grill... but i enjoy throwing down on the grill....

sure thing... Im close, but not THAT close... lol... if you ever have a mod party or something i would be more than honored to come over!

im the official BBQ master of all my friends and family... even when im a guest i get roped into manning the grill... but i enjoy throwing down on the grill....

That's because they all think that if they keep you occupied and happy, they are safe!! :jester: