New 2003 Blk SS price keeps going down.

therock

I am not a dealer, related to a dealer or anything like that. I am a Brewery Maintenance Tech. I just want to report what I have seen that is a good deal. I don't even know the accuall price to date.

A New 2003 (untitled) Black SS has been sitting on a Chevy dealer's lot for many months. Every time I go by it is marked down more. This is in a small town (no mall's, not even an OutBack).

The only thing I can tell you about it is there is no XM antenna on the roof.

Call 770-382-5885 and ask if you are shopping.

Why are you posting this message? Surely you are related to a saleman or someone that has something to gain. According to a recent survey somewhere near 90+% of us already have a SS, but we will pass the word, I guess.

No association I assure you. There are folks on the board looking or perhaps know some. Just thought I would pass it on. I looked the truck over once many months ago but could not forget about the terrain I have to go through to go deer & turkey hunting. It was a fair deal then. We are car shopping for the wife and it's still there marked down even more. Just tossing it out there. No harm done I hope.

The price on the Main Street chevy Black SS.

I called them today. I bought a 2002 silverado from them through the guy listed below.

2003 SS 1500

MSRP - 40,620

Invioce - 36,229

Bonus Cash - 2000 (take this off rebates)

Total - 34,229

Thanks

Tim Carrier

(770) 382-5885

In Georgia, all the dealers were higher priced than other states. When I was looking around I had one dealer that wouldn't take less than $40K. In Knoxville TN I looked at one they said $43k was as low as they'd go. They had theirs for year, 2, one blue and one red. The cheapest I found was $38K. So I bought a H2, then in October, a friend of mine went to work as a salesman for a dealer, bought mine that week for $35k, and thought that was a deal, until I saw what some of you have paid.

$34,000 is too much for a new ss...especially if it doesnt come with xm. I paid 29 for my red 2003 which is in mint condition with 10k miles and has every option. Found it in north carolina at a chevy dealer and had it shipped to me in Florida. Down here they are trying to get almost 40 for them. its a joke. Anyways, the dealer i bought my truck from had a red 2004 loaded for 33K. not bad!

Archived