Were Does The Bose Center Console Connect To?

Okay guys as some of you may know i recently bought a 05 single cab and i added a center console and to the fold down one out now how do i get the subwoofer in the console to work? i have the harness that connect to the back of the stereo and everywhere else i just dont know where else to run the thing!! If you guys can give me some help Thanks in advance! Also would i have to re-flash the PCM?

BTW: Im using the regular 1 disc/tape player.

i would assume you would need the bose 6 disc cd player. but even then, i'm almost positive it won't work.

why not just buy a 4-channel amp and power your speakers that way? bose isn't that great in our trucks.

Well i kinda just wanted to have everything working the way it should, being that i bought the center console with the bose system and harness and i was told that it was do-able

Well i kinda just wanted to have everything working the way it should, being that i bought the center console with the bose system and harness and i was told that it was do-able

when i did my console swap, i didn't care if i got the bose amp to work or not.. i understand it's what you want, but it isn't that great really. i think you would be much happier with a cheap 4-channel amp to power your speakers.

just my .02

when i did my console swap, i didn't care if i got the bose amp to work or not.. i understand it's what you want, but it isn't that great really. i think you would be much happier with a cheap 4-channel amp to power your speakers.

just my .02

thats probably what ill end up doing, i know the dealer is gonna want to charge me a arm and a leg to unlock the cd player!