Echo Gets Adopted

Stitches040

For all of the pet lovers on this site, and those of us who talked about Echo and the Pedigree Commercial (In the Chatroom).... The wife and I would have adopted Echo in a second ... along with most of america...

- The tear jerker commercial does have a happy ending ...

Bonus ....

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

It was sad seeing that ad where echo gets passed up in the kennel. I never seen that there was a new one on him getting a home, nor did I know there was a series of ads for other dogs. I'm thinking the dogs in the ads are not really up to be adopted, that they really do have a home and just want you to think other, but I could be wrong.

Its sad how many unwanted dogs there are. I always wished they could come up with some pet rotation from shelter to shelter. Maybe every 2 months the unadopted dogs get moved to another shelter in another city. Just because no one is interested in adopting a particular dog here doesnt mean there isnt someone in another town thatwouldnt. Just my .02

Now that I will have a house again with a big yard, I will be looking for a dog when I get back to the states. I always get dogs out of the pound. They are some of the most loyal dogs out there.

Adrian, I hope the dogs get along with the water buffalo...... :jester:

Sorry I had to :P