New Toy

CenWaSS

its sweet but im a yamaha kinda guy

Ya, I switched over...I was all about Banshees. I was torn between the YZF450 and the Zuk. I liked the idea of being FI and the wider stance the Zuk has. Both bikes rip though, definatlely a toss up?

Ya, I switched over...I was all about Banshees. I was torn between the YZF450 and the Zuk. I liked the idea of being FI and the wider stance the Zuk has. Both bikes rip though, definatlely a toss up?

If you liked the idea of being FI, Raptor 700 should have been your choice. You'll see if we ever get together to go riding...........LOL

Nice to see you are back in a quad man.........let us know when you are going riding. I am strapped at work for the next couple weeks but my little bro is out there in his raptor 700 almost every weekend.

My neighbor has a modded LTR450 that is at the ML powersports dealer getting finished up. Power Commander, cold air, exhaust, headers, and I believe he geared down to a 13 tooth.

If you liked the idea of being FI, Raptor 700 should have been your choice. You'll see if we ever get together to go riding...........LOL

got 5 bucks says that 450 beats that raptor...raptors are for fatties :jester:

nice qaud man.....YFZ and the zukie would be tough...seems like u get more stock for stock with the zukie...nice buy

Thanks for the compliments. Can't wait to start modding, dealer through in a Cherry Bomb...says its good for another 7hp? I've got my eye on an intake and DASA exhaust with ITP sandstar kit. That should get me started... :cheers:

OUT2WIN - we'll definatley hook up. I foresee a drag race or two in the furture...LOL

got 5 bucks says that 450 beats that raptor...raptors are for fatties :jester:

Actually we have made more than 5 bucks with this raptor. Barker duals, PCIII, air intake, 15T, 11:1 JE piston, hotcams stage 2 cam and my little bro weighs about 140.

2 bikes ahead of a big bore KTM 450 (540 I believe)

4-5 bikes ahead of the quickest YFZ450 around here and it has 13:1, cams, port and polish, Nmotion pipe, intake, jets, yada yada yada

I will let you keep your five bucks after you see the results................

Went to the dunes yesterday, boy am I sore today. The Zook has decent power but the stock rear tires SUCK in the dunes. I could not take off for anything. At the start, I could not keep up with any of the bikes there (Kawi 450, Outlaw 500, Honda 400, Raptor 700) :confused: .