Site Is Slow ... Here Is A Pic Of The Wifes Tbss

Big O

I bought it off his website (not ebay) ... but he is selling them on eBay as well. There was a big dilema on another site saying GM did not renew their license agreement with reference to aftermarket Bowties so the current stock is all that is available without going through GM. I guess this finally pushed me over the fence on buying one.

It looks to me like the SS is upside down, even though the studs will only fit in the grill one way. It was a middle of the night install so I didn't mess with it, figured I would sleep on it and look again the next day.

Looks like after dinner I may have to take it apart and redrill some holes to get the SS the correct direction. :(

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

Thanks for all the compliments guys ... I was pretty disapointed at first ... but in the end it really didn't matter and it looks great. I did black vinyl overlays on all the SS badges ( hence the Black SS in the grill bowtie ), took off the Trailblazer emblem and installed a custom ' OAKLEY ' emblem on the back. I have a few more mods planned for the exterior, one of which hasn't been done that i know of ( close but not exactly ). I suppose when the new tires and lights come in I will do a full thread on the beast. Apparently the TBSS finds a lot more door dings than the Silverado did, looks like it will be a fun summer of polishing :(