Happy St. Patties Day Everyone

RockHead

aye, tis been a long weekend so far. today being day 4 of the St. Patty's Day weekend. The SS has been virtually parked since after work Friday. Friday night went out with friends, finished at a bar around the corner. Saturday night went to one of the 5 Dropkick Murphys concerts in the area. Finished at my friend's bar down the street. Sunday, went to my friend's bar alongside the Southie (South Boston) Parade. Today, my girlfriend's brother is coming in to town. I think we are staying local. Good thing I have tomorrow off too...

to all the Irish out there, Slainte!

to everyone else, Cheers!

:cheers:

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

aye, tis been a long weekend so far. today being day 4 of the St. Patty's Day weekend. The SS has been virtually parked since after work Friday. Friday night went out with friends, finished at a bar around the corner. Saturday night went to one of the 5 Dropkick Murphys concerts in the area. Finished at my friend's bar down the street. Sunday, went to my friend's bar alongside the Southie (South Boston) Parade. Today, my girlfriend's brother is coming in to town. I think we are staying local. Good thing I have tomorrow off too...

to all the Irish out there, Slainte!

to everyone else, Cheers!

:cheers:

Man, you really tied one off :crazy::lol:

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)