Gran Prix Vid

Chevcup47

Sounds pretty sick...your neighbors have to hate you though!! :cheers:

I know I would hate him for it, LOL!

As for the GP, all go and no show! Only thing I would do different is lower the rear and get some better weight transfer going, maybe mini-tub it if it needs it. I love those late 70's to mid 80's GM intermediate bodies (Monte, GP, Regal) and I want to do a NASCAR tribute style car (DW Mt. Dew #11, maybe #3 Dale Sr, Gant #33, or the old Budweiser car)...

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

im already in the process of getting the new rear springs. as soon as i decide on what rate im wanting to go with. either 300 or 250 then ill get them ordered and be able to lower the rear down. already cut 1/2 coil out of the front so it would sit lower. now its time to finish the body work and a few other small things.

Sounds pretty sick...your neighbors have to hate you though!! :cheers:

LOL i was here before they were. plus they all know im really good friends with the sheriff that lives right down the road.

Right now im running a 355 chevy with about 12-1 comp, alum intake and 780 holley with all 4 bbls working at once. along with a powerglide trans with about 28-3500 stall. and 9 inch ford rear end with spool and 433 gear. not alot of HP but im looking to be constiant insted of fast for bracket racing.