New Ss Memba Finally Got It!

ok well i finallay got the checks form the bank and got all the title and registration taken care of and now i am porud to say that i am a 2004 :chevy: SILVERADO SS OWNER!!!.. and boy let me tell you do i like her... i punched it a couple of times and i felt like i got my moneys worth..... my friends got a lightning and the feelin i get in the ss sure beats the lightning... oh and the lightning style dual exhaust always makes people look @ my direction :) ill post pics up soon as i get it washed..... winter break up is in effect here in alaska......

anyone know where i can get the front license plate holder thingy and how much? i dont wana scratch the paint..... and the owner i bought it from never had it.... and i dont wana b caught ridin dirty :) even though i cant get insurance on it till 2 moro AHH!!! :)

anyone know where i can get the front license plate holder thingy and how much? i dont wana scratch the paint..... and the owner i bought it from never had it.... and i dont wana b caught ridin dirty :) even though i cant get insurance on it till 2 moro AHH!!! :)

I had to go to the stealership to get mine. I think it was around 60 bucks.

cool tnx i went to the "stealership" and got the front lic plate bracket it was 70 bucks :( and black so i aint gota paint it :) o well beats getting a ticket for it though tnx for the info :) ima take some pics this weekend and post them up :)

I should have passed you my secret on for getting away with that....

step one place liscense plate in front window see picture below

step two tell cop that you are not going to drill holes in the front of your truck and he can lick ur nuts.... :jester:

note the placement of the liscense plate

truck0002.jpg